Should I choose a mini or full session?
With warmer weather coming up means summer fun mini sessions! Mini sessions have their advantage as do full sessions.
Below I’m going to break it down so you get an idea of which one is right for you and your family!
- lower price
- photographer chooses location
- LIMITED times & dates available
- convenient way to get simple updated family pictures
- shorter shooting time (perfect for toddlers!)
- 7 to 10 image gallery will be delivered
- higher price
- 100% customized for your family & what you envision
- you choose the location
- you choose the date & time
- you have the option of 60-90 minutes & can include outfit changes
- 30+ image gallery will be delivered
Now let’s look at which session type is perfect for you!
A mini session is perfect for you if...
- your kiddos are a little older (or a rambunctious toddler!)
- you mainly want the “look and smile” photo(s)
- you’re concerned with price, but still want high quality photos
- you’re already had a professional session
A full session is perfect for you if...
- your kiddos need some time to warm up to a new situation
- you want outfits changes
- you have a very special/specific spot in mind
- you love more candid images
- you prefer to pay a little more for what you want